Knock Your Interview out of the Park!
While it can appear to be a bit uncomfortable, preparing for a job interview is not rocket science. Through preparation and practice, you will increase your comfort in speaking publicly, communicating clearly and selling yourself as the employee of choice.
During this course, you will learn:
- What Employers seek when hiring new workers
- The dos and don’ts when preparing for an interview
- Who and What to take and not to take on an interview
- How to answer common interview questions
- How your body language will help or hinder your interview
- The different types of interviews and how to prepare for them
- How to close an interview that leaves a powerful impression
Students will also participate in a pre-course and post-course mock interviews and provided an assessment.